Helsinki is called the "Daughter of the Baltic" or "White City of the North" and truly lives up to its name with its many beaches, seaside promenades, parks and islands. The Finnish capital is a lively and beautiful city with a rich cultural history and multi-faceted attractions, here modernity and history combine to give Helsinki its harmonious and unique character. Whether you are a design, nature or architecture lover wanting a city break or you are looking for something special, different and exciting, Helsinki has it all.
A Profiteam city tour is one of the best ways to make the most of your time here in Helsinki. Our professional, authorized city guides will not only introduce you to the many gems that Helsinki has to offer but also give you an insight into Finland, its culture, history, traditions and much more. A basic city tour through Helsinki takes 3 hours and includes the Senate Square with the famous Cathedral, the Market Square, the Finnish icebreaker fleet, the orthodox Uspenski Cathedral, the Olympic Stadium, the Parliament, Finlandia Hall, the Sibelius Monument and - of course - the unique Temppeliaukio Church In The Rock (entrance per person 3 € since 2017). In addition, we can offer you the opportunity to visit the beautiful UNESCO world heritage island of Suomenlinna, the Seurasaari Open-Air museum or the Old Market Hall for shopping. We can also offer shorter or longer tours according to your wishes.
We will customize a route suited to your needs and expectations. Please contact us for a tour sample or price quotation.
Our services include:
- Professional city tours and transfers
- City walks, on request themed city walks
- Bus, hotel, ferry and restaurant bookings
- Individually customized routes
- Guided tours in more than 20 different languages*
- Competitive prices
* We organise guided city tours in the following languages, English, German, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Thai and Turkish.